Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

oh, my ears arent hurting at all. i got them pierced on monday and the lady just punched the earrings right in. there. no pain! nothing. my mother says im wierd but whatever.

anyway, today my icse results came out...i typed in the number and waited...and then...my whole face dropped beacause they were sure as hell not good. BUT THEN i realised my name isnt rebecca!! so i checked the number, i had it wrong. finally i shocked myself with my marks. *gasp* i grabbed that calculator (im no good at math)...yeah it was am 89.4% nearly a ninety!!!!!!!! >_< >_< >_< >_<

finally a chance to prove that the world`s opinion of me was not true. i am not stupid. i am not a blonde. i do have potential so all u stuck up bitchz bringin me down can go to hell!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you... told you already, but saying it again won't hurt... love ya Pri..

    ReplyDelete