Saturday, May 16, 2009

17th May, 2009 (its 2 am in the morning)

today is the day i am supposed to get my ears pierced. my second ear-hole, i can almost feel the pain. i can already see myself digging my nails into the parlour chair while she takes that "gun" and...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *i know i don't have to get the ear-pierce, but i really want to! i mean what will i do with all those tiny studs i bought that day?*
yesterday was my friend shalmi`s birthday. i called and totally pissed her off, but serves her right for being 17 before me! OK, i havn`t even turned 16, but whatever.
i went to the mall yesterday and it really pisses me off that the book store doesn't have any new mangas. i mean, they've had the same stock for so long!!! and its not even the entire series of tsubasa and othello! instead, i drooled over the purple 8GB i-pod i saw. dad promised me one after my ICSE. he even promised me a laptop, but on the condition of me getting a 90% which wont be happening anytime soon.
holidays are going on and they are pretty mono-tone. again, my mom gave me that lecture about how i should get used to going to bed earlier. hah! I'm sorry but this is that useless exams effect on me. sorry, suckers! though it doesn't help that my mom wakes me up at 10 when i go to bed no earlier than three o four. i don't even do anything except steal the laptop from my parents room and play on it. *mwuahahahahaha*
yesterday i watched a movie called "loser", i really liked it because the guy was cute...sooooooo cute !!!!! =Q_______________ *dats me drooling*
i also have a crush on adam lambert from American idol, though he is gay, but....=Q_____________ *whaaaat?! i cant help myself*...oh and the guy from metro station (that's a band, who sang shake it...watch the video...the guy in grey with the two piercings above his mouth...yes that one!!! =Q________________)) ah, well.
i don't really have any real life crushes now and no new guys like me (only very weird ones which i completely ignore *ew*)...no normal-ish, hot-cute guy in this town (whoz available) anyway...
well, im signing out now...*cya*
***more news about my ear experience, later!***

3 comments:

  1. First off... PAIN. My god. You didn't tell me about this ear incident. The things yall do for shiny jewellery. I'm literally allergic to them.

    Secondly.. trust me, 17 isn't all that great shakes. Though thanks for calling, hon... you made my night, really you did :)

    Finally... ADAM LAMBERT IS BISEXUAL, NOT GAY, GET IT STRAIGHT NEXT TIME... and yes, he is absolutely drool worthy... that voice... the eyes... that TONGUE...

    Fine, I'll stop now. If you must know, he lost to Kris Allen in the final. Screw American Idol, I'm never watching again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...*whine* so unfair!!!! oooooooooooooh bisexual is way hotter...those lips...those (kohl-rimmed) eyez...could he get any sexier? yea...add the making out with guy thing and he becomez PERFECT!!!!! damn you kris...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes and strangely it didnt even hurt..my earz..the second week is almost up so i can put in new studz ;)

    ReplyDelete